Monday, February 1, 2010

Hmm....

I don't really know how to describe today. Work wasn't so bad, fairly easy, and the day included a lot of music. After being home sick from work for three and a half days, coming back...I actually got that "wanted" feeling that I so often search for. There were kids that missed me, really and truly missed me.

My own children on the other hand...that is a completely different story. All they do is demand things from me, whine at me, tell me they hate me...and they're not even teenagers yet. I swear somewhere along the way I had taught them manners and respect. Why do they treat me like this? That term "doormat" comes to mind once more.

So basically, today started out alright, not great, but decent. And today, ended like crap. It's getting harder and harder to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment