Monday, February 22, 2010

Ugh!!


I am super frustrated with myself. I'm a week into this diet and I want to quit. Give up. The End. No mas. I was doing so well...I really was! But today, I just threw caution to the wind and ate what I wanted and it felt frigging fabulous. Now...I feel guilty, but it's still not enough to make me want to stop snacking.
I seriously have no will power. I'm just uber mad at myself. Why can't I just stick to it? AHHHH!!!!!!!!! Yup, that's all I really have to say about that.
*screaming, pulling hair out, stomping my foot like a little girl*


1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry sweets! I know what you mean, totally. I made the stupid mistake and made brownies the other day...*dumb move*. I did pretty good and only ate 1, but still...ugh. Feel better, and don't give up!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete